Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Portraits
























1. Mike; 9.29.2010; 9:44 AM; Dubois, Idaho; f 5.0; 1/640; Cannon Rebel XSI
2. Shane; 9.29.2010; 9:38 AM; Dubois, Idaho ; f 5.6; 1/320; Cannon Rebel XSI

I took these pictures in Dubois at the junkyard. We found light that was coming through a window of a shed and positioned the model in the light so it shined on their faces. I did some adjustments to the shadows and highlights in bridge in post. But the lighting on their faces is what I had in my camera.

2 comments:

  1. Remember how we talked about the goal of portrait photography is to make the males look more masculine and the females more feminine...Well you did a great job and making Mike and I look tough with our "Blue Steel" expressions! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! You did a great job of making us look good! I want a copy of this picture by the way!

    ReplyDelete