Monday, September 27, 2010

Fauna and Flora















































1. Rufio; 9.26.2010; 8:59 PM; Rexburg, Idaho; f 5.6; 1/30: Canon Rebel XSI

2. Budding Flower; 9.18.2010; 6:34 AM; Idaho Falls, Idaho; f 5.6; 1/15; Canon Rebel XSI

3. Pink; 9.18.2010; 6:33 AM; Idaho Falls, Idaho; f 5.6; 1/30; Canon Rebel XSI


Macro photography is one of my favorite things to do. I really should invest in a lens more specifically for it though. I enjoyed taking these pictures and love the shallow depth of field that I got. I slightly enhanced the colors in the flowers by using levels and curves. With Rufio, I photoshop his potty out of the picture. (I hope that is okay!) I wish I would have been able to go home for this shoot because we have a mini farm and it would have been fun to post pictures of the animals! Maybe I'll get some this weekend and add.

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so colorful! I love them!! I especially like the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the color in all your pictures, they are so vibrant! My favorite is Budding Flower, the blueish background with the orange flower makes a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color in your photos. The detail in the Caterpillar was amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete